SPOTLIGHT ON NEW TECHNOLOGY AWARDS
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION TODAY!
Application deadline: 10 September 2021
Learn about previous Spotlight on New Technology Award® recipients, read the press release: OTC Asia 2020 Announces Spotlight on New Technology Award Recipients.
- NEW - The technology must be less than two years old dating from the first time it was introduced to the marketplace or was advertised for sale.
- INNOVATIVE - The technology must be original, ground-breaking, and capable of revolutionising the offshore E&P industry.
- PROVEN - The technology must be proven, either through full-scale application or successful prototype testing.
- BROAD INTEREST - The technology must have broad interest and appeal for the industry.
- SIGNIFICANT IMPACT - The technology must provide significant benefits beyond existing technologies.
- REGIONAL IMPACT - The technology must address an issue unique to the Asia Pacific region.
Small Business Award
The Spotlight on New Technology Small Business Award® recognises the innovative technologies being developed by small businesses (less than 300 employees). To be considered, your company must:
- Be independently owned and operated for a not-for-profit concern.
- Have no more than 300 employees for the preceding 12 months.
- Meet all other Spotlight on New Technology Award® programme requirements.
Benefits of Participation
Companies chosen for the programme receive:
- Acknowledgement in an OTC Asia news release.
- Advanced recognition on the OTC Asia website and social media platforms.
- Acknowledgement at an onsite awards presentation with media invited.
- Recognition in a special section of the OTC Asia conference programme.
- A special emblem of recognition for your company's booth to designated selection.
- Special signage at your booth on the exhibit floor.
- Use of the Spotlight on New Technology Award® logo until the end of the calendar year (2022), including usage of at any other OTC events held that same year.
- OTC Asia Spotlight on New Technology Small Business Award® recipients will receive the same benefits as listed above, with added recognition as a "Small Business Award" recipient.