Submisssion Deadline: 25 June 2021
CALL FOR PAPERS
Hear from the Programme Committee Chair and Vice Chairs
Ismail Aslam Abdullah
Head of Wells, Malaysia
Dr. Terapol Phoonsiri
Senior Vice President, attached to International Asset and Seconded as General Manager
Carigali-PTTEPI Operating Company (CPOC)
Front End and Systems Engineering Director
5 Reasons Why You Should Submit a Paper Proposal
- SHOWCASE your expertise, achievements and innovations to a global audience
- CONTRIBUTE to technical knowledge transfer on a global platform
- SHARE new technologies and best practices with offshore energy fraternity
- BOOST your company’s profile at a renowned industry event
- Have your paper PUBLISHED in the multi-society library, OnePetro
Check Out the Paper Proposal Categories
List of paper proposal categories / areas of interest
Paper proposal categories (listed below) are used to direct the paper proposals to the appropriate subject-matter experts for evaluation. Please indicate the category designation on the online form where indicated.
A proper review of your paper proposal requires that it contain adequate information on which to make a judgement. The suggested limit of 225 - 450 words should not be constraining if the paper proposal is limited to the following factual highlights.
- Objective/Scope: Outline the objective and/or scope of the proposed paper. If the paper is a review paper, carefully state the extent of the coverage.
- Methods, Procedures, Process: Briefly explain your overall approach, including your methods, procedures, and process.
- Results, Observations, and Conclusions: Describe the results, observations, and conclusions of the proposed paper.
- Novel/Additive Information: Please explain how this paper will present novel (new) or additive information to the existing body of literature that can be of benefit to and/or add to the state of knowledge in the petroleum industry.
The paper proposal should have the necessary clearance before it is submitted to OTC Asia 2022. Visit here for more information.